Charter on the protection of personal data
Article 1. Definition and nature of personal data
The following terms and expressions, when they are used with capital letters, have the meaning which is allotted to them in the General Conditions of sale and use of LaserSeven.
At the time of your use of the LaserSeven platform, we can be brought to ask you to communicate data to us in a personal matter concerning you, in order to use the services which we propose (hereafter: the « Services »).
Within the framework of this charter, the term “personal data” indicates all the data which make it possible to identify an individual, which corresponds in particular to your name, first name, pseudonym, photograph, addresses postal and electronic mail, telephone numbers, data relating to your transactions on the Platform, details of your purchases and subscriptions, numbers of bank card, geolocation, as well as any other information which you will choose to communicate to us about you.
Article 2. Purpose of the present charter
Article3. Identity of the person responsible for the collection of data
Article 5. Collection of personal data
The legal basis for our collection of your personal data is as follows:
- Legitimate interest when you voluntarily provide us with personal data during your visit to our Platform, the data is collected to enable us to better respond to your requests for information about our Services.
- This collection is necessary in order to execute the contract concluded when you use our Services on our Platform.
- The processing of your data may also be necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which
we are subject.
Your personal data is collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- To manage your access to and use of certain services accessible on the Platform,
- To carry out operations relating to the management of customers concerning contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, loyalty programs, follow-up of the relationship with customers,
- Build a file of registered members, users, customers, and prospects,
- To send newsletters, solicitations, and promotional messages. In the event that you do not wish it, we give you the faculty to express your refusal on this subject during the collection of your data,
- To elaborate commercial statistics and of frequentation of our services,
- To manage the opinions of people on products, services or content,
- To manage any unpaid bills and disputes relating to the use of our products and services,
- Personalize responses to your requests for information,
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
When collecting your personal data, we inform you whether certain data is mandatory or optional. Mandatory data is necessary for the functioning of the Services. For optional data, you are free to choose whether or not to provide it. We also indicate to you the possible consequences of a failure to answer.
Article 6. Recipients of the collected data
- The staff of our company, the services in charge of the control (chartered accountant in particular);
- Our subcontractors: service providers in charge of the maintenance of the Platform, hosting provider, CRM tool, audience measurement, and analysis provider (Google Analytics, Global Site Tag).
Article 7. Transfer of personal data
Article 8. Duration of the conservation of personal data
- Concerning the data relating to the management of customers and prospects:Your personal data is kept for the time strictly necessary to manage our commercial relationship with you.
Regarding any prospecting operations that may be intended for you, your data may be kept for a period of 3 (three) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
The data allowed to establish the proof of a right or a contract, having to be preserved with respect of a legal obligation, will be preserved during the duration envisaged by the law in force.
Personal data relating to a prospect, not a customer, may be kept for a period of 3 (three) years from the date of their collection or the last contact from the prospect.
At the end of this period of 3 (three) years, we may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
- Regarding identification documents :In case of exercise of the right of access, rectification, or opposition, the data relating to identity documents will be kept only for the time necessary to verify your identity.
- Concerning the data relating to the bank cards:The financial transactions relating to the payment of purchases and fees via the Platform are entrusted to a payment service provider who ensures smooth running and security.
For the purposes of the Services, this payment service provider may be the recipient of your personal data relating to your credit card numbers, which it collects and stores on our behalf.
We do not have access to this data.
In order to allow you to make regular purchases or to pay the related fees on the Platform, your credit card data is kept during the time of your registration on the Platform, within the limit of the validity of your credit card and at least until the moment you make your last transaction.
By having checked the box expressly provided for this purpose on the Platform, you give us nyour express consent to this storage.
The data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2, written on your bank card, is not stored.
If you refuse that your personal data relating to your bank c ard numbers be kept under the conditions specified above, we will not keep this data beyond the time necessary to complete the transaction.
In any case, the data relating to these may be kept, for the purpose of proof in the event of a possible dispute of the transaction, in intermediate archives, for the period provided for in Article L 133-24 of the Monetary and Financial Code, in this case, 13 (thirteen) months following the date of debit. This period may be extended to 15 (fifteen) months in order to take into account the possibility of using deferred debit cards.
- Concerning data relating to transactions on the Platform:
Data relating to your transactions and purchases on the Platform, except for data relating to bank cards, are kept for a period of 5 (five) years to comply with our legal obligations.
- Concerning invoices:
Invoices are kept for a period of 10 (ten) years to comply with our accounting obligations, pursuant to Article L. 123-22 of the Commercial Code.
- Concerning the management of the lists of opposition to receive prospecting:
The information allowing us to take into account your right of opposition is kept for a minimum of 3 (three) years from the exercise of the right of opposition.
Article 9. Security
Article 10. Hosting
We inform you that your data are kept and stored, for the duration of their retention, on the servers of the company OVH (for the website) and Amazon Web Services (for the web application) located in the European Union.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union in the context of the use of the services we offer.
Article 11. Cookies
For more information on cookies, we refer you to our Cookies Policy in the appendix.
Article 12. Access, rectification, and deletion of your personal data
In accordance with the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, and with the RGPD, you have the right to obtain the communication and, if necessary, the correction or the erasure of the data concerning you. You can also contact :
- Postal mail address: 23 Route des Gardes, 92190 Meudon – France
- By email: email@example.com
Article 13. Right to define directives concerning the treatment of data after your death
- Postal address: 23 Route des Gardes, 92190 Meudon – France
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 14. Portability of your personal data
You have a right to the portability of the personal data you have provided to us, understood as the data you have actively and consciously declared in the context of accessing and using the Services, as well as the data generated by your activity in the context of using the Services. We remind you that this right does not apply to data collected and processed on any other legal basis than consent or the performance of the contract binding us.
This right can be exercised free of charge, at any time, and in particular when you close your account on the Platform in order to recover and retain your personal data.
In this context, we will send you your personal data, by any means deemed useful, in a standard open format commonly used and readable by machines, by the state of the art.
Article 15. Filing a complaint with a supervisory authority
You are also informed that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés for France), in the Member State in which your habitual residence is located, your place of work or the place where the violation of your rights would have been committed, if you consider that the processing of your personal data subject to this charter constitutes a violation of the applicable texts.
This recourse may be exercised without prejudice to any other recourse before an administrative or judicial court. Indeed, you also have a right to an effective administrative or jurisdictional appeal if you consider that the processing of your personal data subject to this charter constitutes a violation of the applicable texts.
Article 16. Limitation of processing
You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in the following cases:
- During the period of verification that we implement, when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data,
- When the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you wish to limit the processing rather than delete your data,
- When we no longer need your personal data, but you wish to retain it to exercise your rights,
- During the period of verification of legitimate reasons, when you have objected to the processing of your personal data.
Article 17. Changes
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify at any time this charter, in whole or in part. These modifications will come into effect as of the publication of the new charter. Your use of the Platform following the entry into force of these modifications will constitute recognition and acceptance of the new policy. If you do not agree with the new charter, you should no longer access the Platform.
Article 18. Entry into force
Article 1. What is a Cookie?
Article 2. Identification of the Cookies
Technical and functional cookies
Technical and functional Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Platform and to provide you with our services. They are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate it and to perform certain functions.
A technical cookie may, for example, be used to remember your answers in a form or your preferences regarding the language or the presentation of the Platform, when such options are available.
Advertising Cookies may be created not only by our Platform but also by other websites and applications that display advertisements, announcements, widgets, or other elements on the displayed page.
These Cookies may be used to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising or to perform ad targeting.
Content Personalization Cookies
Content personalization cookies allow us to offer you content that is most likely to correspond to your interests, based on your browsing profile. Your browsing profile is based on the content you have already viewed.
Social network cookies
Social network cookies allow you to share content from our Site on social networks and to make known, on these networks, your opinion or your consultation of our Services by clicking on the « like » and « share » links.
These Cookies may also allow us to track the navigation of users on the Site
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of the social networks that originate these Cookies, to learn about the purposes of use of the browsing information that they may collect thanks to these Cookies and the methods for exercising your rights with these social networks.
These cookies allow us to measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, and user activity. They may collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. Analytical cookies allow us to generate statistics on the number of visits to our Platform and the way in which it is used in order to improve our performance. The Cookies used also allow us to identify navigation problems and eventually solve them.
We may use advertising, content personalization, social networking or analytical cookies. You will be informed when you first visit the Platform using these Cookies. You will then be asked to accept or decline them in accordance with the terms described below.
Article3. Your preferences regarding cookies
Cookies that can be deposited without consentSome Cookies do not require your consent, such as :
- Technical and functional Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Platform.
- Certain audience measurement Cookies or Cookies allow us to test different versions of the Platform to optimize editorial choices.
Acceptance or refusal of Cookies subject to your express consentAll other Cookies require your approval. These are advertising Cookies, social network Cookies, content personalization Cookies, and certain audience analysis Cookies. You can freely choose to accept or refuse the use of these Cookies. You can accept or decline these Cookies when you first visit the Platform. Your choices to accept or decline the Cookies will be retained for six (6) months. You are free to withdraw your consent and, more generally, to modify your preferences at any time via the following link.
Setting up your browserConfiguring your browser to accept or refuse certain cookies is also possible. Each browser offers different configuration methods:
- For Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr,
- For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies,
- For Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR,